Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you are losing control? You find yourself second-guessing everything, you over-analyze every decision, and you always fear the worst. You have tried to control these feelings but can’t no matter how hard you try.
If this sounds like you, I’m confident I can help. My practice offers the most effective forms of treatment, to get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option, it treats more than just symptoms to the problem. Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills. If you suffer from anxiety, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation.
Common symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about